Thanks for your support of DAS/感谢大家对DAS的支持

After the official launch last night, over 3,000 .bit accounts were successfully registered in 4 hours!
As a veteran webmaster and domain player, we are proud to say that this registration volume is already higher than the entire registration volume of many real top-level domains, but we know that this is just a starting point, after all, the journey of DAS is a sea of stars!

昨晚正式开放注册后,4个小时就完成了超过3000个.bit账户的成功注册。
作为一名老站长和域名玩家,可以很自豪的说,这个注册量已经比很多真正的顶级域名的全部注册量要高了,但我们知道,这只是一个起点,毕竟DAS的征途是星辰大海!

2 Likes

I feel like there must be a language mixup between Mandarin and English or maybe I’ve just never heard it: I LOVE the phrase “The journey of DAS is a sea of stars”! It has a very powerful sound to it :slight_smile: very good, thank you…er, i mean…feichang hao, xiexie! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha, yes, we try to express in Chinese and English bilingually in the post, in our product page at the same time also support the Japanese, French, German and other multilingual, after all, our future is the starry sea, then we must do this basic preparation work. :cowboy_hat_face:

我刚接触这块,觉得很有意思,也注册了几个。目前还在不断学习中,希望能够得到更多大佬的帮助,大家共同努力。这是一个需要点滴汇聚的星辰大海!

this is a problem but no one solve that someone’s account paid twice,just for one。